Thursday, December 20, 2007

HOLY CWAP!

So my cute Becky turned three today.

She is such a ray of sunshine.

I get such a charge out of watching her grow.

She likes to think that she is big, even though sometimes, she wishes that she were still the baby.

It's the difference between thinking that she can make her own peanut butter sandwich and sneaking binkies when she thinks no one is looking.

We were out the other day and went to find our car. When we got there, the person who parked next to me was so close that I couldn't open my door.

I was peeved, and surprised and said, "Holy Crap!"

Well, my curious ray of sunshine wanted to see for herself, and poked her head around the corner to see what was wrong. As she gazed at me with her serious face and big eyes, she said, "Holy Cwap!"

Yikes.

They really do listen. Just not when you want them to.

2 comments:

Amy said...

That's hilarious! Kids crack me up! And it's sounds so cute coming from a little 3 year old girl that who can blame them? Especially since we taught it to them!

Kimber said...

It's hard to believe Becky is growing so big! It was so nice to see you guys this summer; hopefully, our family will be planning a trip to DC sometime this year. We also have a blogspot - www.thebeattybunchblog.blogspot.com if you'd like to check it out.

Related Posts with Thumbnails