Friday, April 1, 2011

sis boom bah

All the Beatty's are cheerleaders.

It's true.

Troy is a cheerleader.

His mom is a cheerleader.

His sisters are cheerleaders.

And by cheerleader, I don't mean the kind that wear uniforms and carry pom poms (well...maybe Troy is that kind of cheerleader too).

But...I mean the kind that always root for you. Always cheer you on. Cheer you up. Tell you how you can do it.

I am not a cheerleader.

I know. Shocking.

In my defense, I am only a Beatty by marriage. : )

I tell you all this to give you a little context.

This morning Katie was trying to zip up her coat.

She said, "Mommy, I can't zip up my jacket."

I said, "If you wait a second, I'll help you."

She said, "No Mommy. You are supposed to say keep trying, you can do it! Just keep trying."

Apparently...I need to practice my cheerleading skills.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails