Sunday, October 4, 2009

It Had to Happen

I love General Conference! It always feels like a chance to be reminded of what is most important...and I need that every now and then!

So...Troy is once again out of town...you know what that means...at least one or two calamities.

So, we had the first today when a gasket blew under the sink and we had a little mini flood. I swear...how does the house know that no one is here that is even remotely qualified to handle this kind of thing?

Sheesh.

Thank goodness for Lyndon and his plumbing know how. That man has saved my bacon more than once and I am deeply grateful!!!!

So...pray that we have gotten the worst of it out of the way...but I won't count on it.

2 comments:

Lara said...

We need a friend like Lyndon too. I'm sure we're on Booze Plumbing favorite customer list for being an easy target for ripping us off since we're completely inept with all things plumbing.

Heather said...

Oh man.

May you be incident-free!

Related Posts with Thumbnails