Monday, October 4, 2010

Joy

I didn't post last week -- life always seems to get a little crazy when Troy is out of town.

But...we finally had the chance to be together tonight, to have dinner as a family, and even a little family home evening/family council.

I know I am not the most sentimental person. Goodness knows I love to talk about all the funny/silly/wierd things that my family does.

But tonight...sitting with my family...praying for my family...I got totally choked up at the thought of how very much I love them and how grateful I am that we are an eternal family.

These are the moments that help me remember what a great blessing it is to be a mother and I cannot begin to express the joy of it.

5 comments:

iKari Designs said...

Always such a good reminder, huh? We had a similar experience on a recent "spontaneous" family trip ... It was wonderful!

Hilary said...

Yes, if only we could have those experiences more often. :)

Lara said...

I love moments like those...

Kimber said...

It seems like the little moments can teach us the greatest lessons.

Paulette said...

We sure love your family too. OXOXOX

Related Posts with Thumbnails