I did not realize how long it's been since I posted.
Things have been crazy.
In the last month:
1. Troy has taken 4 trips. Chicago, Brussles, London and Paris.
2. Emma and Mikayla have had several track meets. Emma actually did well enough to qualify to run the mile at Regionals!
3. The middle schoolers auditioned for the school play. The play is Beauty and Beast and the kids are super excited! Emma was cast as a shephard. Joe was cast as Chip. And Mikayla was selected to be Head Tech/Stage Manager.
4. Mikayla turned 14. Wow. I feel really badly that she did not get her own post...so look for something on that soon. She is growing up way too fast for my taste.
5. I have sewn five halloween costumes, several pillow case dresses and hope to do a few more in the next few days.
6. I have had sevearl photo shoots. I really love that I can combine my passion and my work into something wonderful.
7. I have been sick for more than two weeks, and now finally feel like I am on the mend.
There is more. Much more. But I know you're asleep already.
So I will vow to do better and see if I can find a way to add a few more hours to my day.