Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I Dunno

The girls were playing quietly in the sun room this morning, coloring and watching cartoons.

It got a little quiet...so I went to check it out and I found Becky in there alone.



"Becky, what are you doing?"

"Um. Nothing."

"Where's Katie?"

"Oh. I Dunno."

Which, of course, wasn't true at all, since Katie was pounding on the door of the cupboard which Becky was standing right in from of...from the inside.



Little stinker.

She put her sister in the cupboard with a few toys and shut the door.



Oh the joy of being the little sister.

2 comments:

christine said...

looks like she enjoyed it!

Lara said...

I totally love that second picture where her little legs are just poking out...too cute! Aren't kids just the best entertainment?

Related Posts with Thumbnails