Can you believe the twins are 10?
Holy cow...it just seems like yesterday, and now I've blinked and they are so big.
So today, I wanted to talk a little about Joe...and I have 10 things I love about him...as well as 10 photos.
Here it is.
10 Things I Love About Joe:
1. He has such a soft heart...tender and sweet and really wonderful.
2. He is always happy...always with a quick smile.
3. He loves video games...he would play all the time if he could.
4. He now loves reading...Harry Potter is his friend...and he loves it almost as much as he loves video games!
5. He has so much math savvy I find it embarrassing...he is already much more advanced than I am.
6. He has already started down the path of ladies' man...look out girls.
7. He is a really talented piano player...and will one day surpass his father.
8. He is always grateful, for everything, and usually the first one to say thank you.
9. He would always rather be inconvenienced than ever hurt anyone else's feelings.
10. He is just such a genuinely good boy, I am constantly amazed he's mine!
wow. He sounds like a gem.
It must be because he is!
So, here a few recent photos.
Seriously...isn't he sweet?