Sunday, April 19, 2009

Going Home to Cali

Does life always have to be this crazy?

I suppose it does...that's what makes it fun, right?

Katie and I got up at the crack of dawn (that's 4 am to you) to get ready and leave for our flight to California.

Well, things went well until we got to Denver...and do you know what's happening in Devner?

Only a HUGE snow storm...in April.

ack.

Our flight was delayed a couple of hours...so we hustled to find something that might get us here a little sooner.

I got on standby on flight and was hoping that they would call my name...but as the terminal emptied...it didn't seem like I was going to make it...but at long last they called my name.

So, I gathered up our belongings and called Katie and went to get my ticket.

As I got to the ticket desk, I turned to check on Katie and she was nowhere to be found!!!

eek.

After a minor heart attack I spotted her half way down the terminal chasing a bird that had gotten inside.

That girl and her bird obsession!!!

But, we made it just fine.

And I was pleased to see most of my cousins had also come.

I'll post some about my grandmother tomorrow.

1 comment:

christine said...

oh, wishing you well!

Related Posts with Thumbnails