Saturday, August 28, 2010

Remember Me?

I'm alive.

I know you were wondering.

We had a really wonderful time with Troy's family in Utah.

We survived the 40 hour drive home.

I have done nothing but clean, go to doctor's appointments and shop for school since we got home.

I hope after the kids get back in school I can actually sit down.

For the record, in the last week we have had five kids visit the dentist (one more to go -- next week), 2 kids visits the pediatrician for shots and physcials (four more to go -- 1 next week), fours kids visit the orthodontist (2 more visits in the next two weeks as Emma gets her braces on), and we also have the audiologist next week and the eye doctor.

Holy crap.

That's what I get for leaving home for seven weeks.

We have also cleaned, cleaned, and cleaned some more. And sadly are not quite done.

The storage room has been organized. The garage has been cleaned. And I have started some home improvement projects.

Photos of the rest of our summer as well as before and afters of the home projects are forthcoming.

Don't give up on me yet. : )

11 comments:

Paulette said...

We loved having all of you here. Come again soon. OXOX

Chelle said...

Yea! You made it back safely!

onehm said...

Been missing your fun posts! Can't wait to see all that you are doing. :)

Charlene said...

Glad to see you are back!! Call me when it's a good time to see you! 703-539-8583

Puhlman said...

Who are you again?

Lara said...

Missed you. Glad you're back safely. We've done that same drive before and it is LONG and miserable!

Kimber said...

It was so fun to see you and the family; we're trying to work out dates to come visit you guys :)

alamama said...

missed you...glad you're back!

Courtney(cnscrap) said...

Glad you made it home safe!! I was just coming on here to make sure you did :)

Heather said...

Sounds like you aren't busy at all. {grin} I only have three kids, but between all the dental/medical/optical appointments for the family, getting ready for the new homeschooling year, ill grandparent, preparation for my youngest sister's wedding, preparing for the fall/winter season's clothing... man.i'm.tired.

:) We need to have a collective coffee in each other's honor.

(hugs)

Kari said...

I miss you ... that's all I'm gonna say. Oh, and you really should have come to AZ while you were out this way.

Related Posts with Thumbnails