Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Apple and the Tree

So last night was Josh's back to school night.

We got to go and meet Josh's teacher and find out about the life of a kindergartener.

It was very thrilling...okay, not really.

But, Josh's teacher is super great and we are so happy with how the year is going.

As the evening wrapped up many of the parents went to speak briefy with the teacher about their child...and the praise was free flowing.

"Oh, I love Johnny, he's so sweet."

"Oh, I love Susie, she's so smart."

"Oh, I love Timmy, he's so helpful."

So, I waited my turn to speak to the teacher, eagerly anticipating whatever bit of goodness she might share with me about Josh.



"Oh, I love Josh, he's so funny."

Yep.

Tha's my kid.

He's a hoot.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Titled appropriately!

I love kindergarten (although I'm sure I would never teach it if I were a teacher).

And I have to admit that I have a weakness for cute, mischevious, roudy little boys like Josh! Probably because they crack me up.

Although Becky's statements are hilarious! She is quite the funny one herself. The one about the butterfly is absolutely genius!

Shelby said...

That's better than the first comment I got about Michael. I was waiting for "imaginative" or "friendly" or "smart," but I got:

Michael is so. . . . sweaty. I have to wipe off his head with a towel everyday after recess.

Seriously.

Anonymous said...

What isyour title supposed imply?

Amy said...

Phew- I already left a comment on this one.

I'm all caught up!

Of course, I'll be gone for 7 days on Saturday.....

Not making any promises but I will try to read blogs, comment and post at least once a day until we leave and start again on the next Monday after our return.....

Good talking to you- have a great rest of your week. And thanks for the Disneyland advice. I talked to Robin and we changed our plan for Monday. We are not going to try and go back to the hotel. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails